I have just complained officially to the BBC about Gary Lineker's ambush of David Moyes during the Euro's on sat night. That biased chappie needs taking down a peg or two. He asked 8 questions and all of them were about Davey leaving Everton & Tottenham being better than Everton.
Whether this is true or not is one thing, that fact that the bbc are letting him act as an agent for Tottenham with my licence fee is another. I only had 1500 characters so had to be brief with the information. You can see it on You Tube.
--------------- the complaint-------------------------------
Hi I would like to complain about the totally one sided and biased interview that Gary Lineker conducted with David Moyes.
Gary L, asked 8 questions surrounding the speculation linking David Moyes with the vacant managers position at Tottenham Hotspurs. All these questions where biased towards Gary Lineker's favouritism of Tottenham Hotspurs above Everton.
As an Everton Season Ticket Holder & TV Licence payer I found this line of questioning totally un acceptable. There was not one question or comment from Gary Lineker during the whole 3.57 minutes of the interview that put Everton in a positive or fair situation.
Type of complaint:
BBC OneProgramme title:
Match of the Day Live: Euro 2012: Czech Republic v Poland (TV)Featured in the programme:
BiasContacted us before:
here are the questions asked.
1) have Tottenham made an approach for your services
2) If they made an approach would you be interested in Tottenham
3) If that was the case, does this that mean you will go to the Chairman and say you need money at everton?... and Tottenham have got it.
4) Everton is a great club & the fans are very nervous but at this stage you can't sort of say or make.... (David Moyes interupts him.)
5) But a fresh challange would appeal at some stage in your career?
6) Do you get a sense from Everton that their ambition matches yours?
7) I don't want to embarass you Alan but he would be a great choice for spurs wouldn't he.
8) Do you think Bill Kenwright would give you permission to speak to spurs if they made an approach.
This whole interview looks set up and that Gary Lineker is acting as an agent for Tottenham on National Television.
Did you see the interview? What did you think?
Email Bluekipper at firstname.lastname@example.org