* 1978 at Goodison has to be my personal favourite. With it being seven years since the last time we beat them, this made it all the more sweeter. Sixteen years old, stood in the Street End with my butchers coat proudly adorned along with my 'I Hate Emlyn Hughes' and 'Bobby Latchford Walks On Water' tin badges, prominently displayed. This was dreamland stuff! Andy(is our)King lashing in over 'Big Nose Clemence' from 25 yards. It was time to party. The Shite even had a late goal disallowed by linesman Des Tweats who ran a paper shop round the corner from me. Needless to say, I continually thanked him until he recently died. 7 years since we beat the Shite and No.7 Andy King puts it to bed. Great days. Harvey Shearer. Poulton-le-Fylde.
* My best derby moment was when Kevin Campbell scored down the kop end where I was sitting. The faces on the redshite fans was a picture. It was so funny. I will be with our fans on Saturday and hoping for the same result. COYB. NIL SATIS SISI OPTIMUM. Dave.
* Without a doubt the best day of my life so far was the 3-0 win at Goodison. What could be better?
1- My 1st derby. (Thank you to West Country Blues for that)
2- Sitting right behind the goal in the lower Gwladys.
3- Giving them a hiding
4- The pure comedy value of AJ's 2nd.
5- The singing.
6- Getting home in time to get all the pints I was owed by the Kopites who bet me a pint they'd win.
The perfect day. The Mrs. has a video on her phone of me singing and in tears at the full time whistle. What an emotional day. It wasn't even ruined by the gobshites that attacked and smashed the windows of our bus on the way home!!! Other great memories include Joe Royle's first game in charge. Big Dunc and Rideout. Blinding stuff. It's a grand old team to play for... Spencer Bishop.
* Has to be the 3-0. It was my birthday that day, what a present. I had a bet on 2-0, so was probably the only Blue gutted when AJ got the third. A few pints soon made me forget about my lost winnings though. 2-1 this week. Thanks. Neil Gribbin.
* My best derby moment was taking my bird at the time who was a redshite (never been, never will) redshite went 1-0 up and she turned and give me two fingers. Goals from Mo Johnstone and Beardo saw me give her the two fingers back with a double fuck off! The journey home was strangely quiet. Anyway she is long gone now. Happy days indeed. Johnny Whitts.
* The 3-0 win at Goodison with Cahill and Andy Johnson scoring. Made even more memorable by the shite goalkeeping of Pepe the clown and the worst supporters in the world, who had disappeared, every last one of them before the final whistle had gone.
It goes to prove a point I've said all along, that the redshite supporters only support success. When they get beat they don't want to know. Evertonians support the club, the team, the players, no matter what the results on the pitch. We are there for them and always will be. I've got the Blue Kipper wallpaper showing the away corner in the Bullens road, which I keep on my PC in work. The redshite always ask what it is and when I tell them they shuffle away with their tale between their legs. COYB. Cookie.
Email Bluekipper at email@example.com